Wednesday, May 26, 2010

In the kitchen

I love it when he spikes his hair.  Well, what I mean is...once I spiked his hair without him knowing it and I loved it!  Getting a picture...I shoulda bribed him.  After about a billion attempts:

So I left him alone hoping he'd think I moved on to other things.  That usually works.  The girls were sweatin' it out in the kitchen making cookies all by themselves.   My heart's always aflutter when my kids are working together creating.  Whether it be creating food, art, music, food, or (especially) relationships.  Flutter away, my heart.


And then! he snuck in to ogle the cookie dough.  He quickly tried to flatten his hair, but I got him!  He knew it...this might possibly be my most favorite expression ever. 


Here's my favorite treat ever. 


Good.
Finger lickin' good, I tell ya.


Thank you, ladies. 
Please come again...
my bowl's empty!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena